What a wonderful day! I awoke this morning feeling so thankful and blessed for being alive and well!
I started my morning by opening my back door to go outside. Lo and behold, I embraced the beauty of creation. The weather in Georgia was pretty cool this morning; however, I did not care because I wanted to feel the serenity of the day. My eyes fixated upon the sky, taking hold to the sun which was peeking from the morning clouds. Although it is the fall, my grass and my two large pear trees are still clothed in their green color. The only activity that I saw were two birds scavenging for their breakfast. I closed my eyes for several minutes and "listened" to the stillness. What serenity and peace (ohmygosh). It felt so good!
I am so grateful each and everyday because I have a roof over my head, food in the fridge, clothes in my closet, a vehicle to drive and a job that I like very much. Most of all, I love my four wonderful "children" (2 young adults and 3 Kitties)--LOL.
What a wonderful way to start my day :).
Peace and blessings always~
Patricia
Hello Patricia~
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed reading your outlook of your day! You have such a positive way of expressing how thankful you are of your life and the things that make you excited to be alive. I can't say I have the same perspective, but that is what makes us all so different! Good post, I enjoy reading of others outlooks on life.
Hi Crystal!
DeleteNice to meet you! Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog. I am so sorry that you don't share the same perspective as I do and you are right that IS what makes us all so different. My life has not always been easy. In fact, I could write a book about my life. However, I cannot dwell on the past. I am not perfect, but I strive to be better and I am thankful for another opportunity each and every day. I love life and I love the universe. I believe in a Higher Power--The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit. That is what keeps me going through the good, the bad and the ugly.
Crystal, although I do not know you personally, I love you with agape love because like you said "that is what makes us all different".
Love, peace and blessings always~
Patricia