Sunday, October 21, 2012

HW420: Creating Wellness: Psycological and Aspects of Healing

Hi Everyone!
 
Welcome to HW420: Creating Wellness: Psychological and Spiritual Aspects of Healing.  My name is Patricia Marshall-Pearson and now you can put a name with a face (smile).  This is my very first blog and I am kind of nervous about it because I really don't know what to expect (LOL), but I am sure that I will grasp on quickly.
 
This is also my first year and third term at Kaplan University. Thus far, I am loving every minute of it!  I am currently pursuing a BS degree in Health and Wellness and plan to continue my education and dream of earning a Master's degree in Public Health.  Self teaching and practicing a healthy lifestyle has been a passion of mine since 2000--now I can finally earn a degree in what I love so very much! 
 
Best wishes to all of you this term AND in all of your future goals and endeavors.
 
Peace and blessings~
Patricia

2 comments:

  1. Nice to meet you Patricia, I too am working on by bachelors in health and wellness. Good luck and happy blogging. Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Rachel! Nice to meet you as well. Blogging is quite new to me, but I am going to enjoy the journey. Well, I see that we have something in common-- health and wellness :). I have been loving this field for a very, very long time and now I can finally earn a degree in it!

      Best wishes and happy blogging to you also. Patricia

      Delete